AD/S has had significant success in hiring individuals directly from Colleges and
Universities that offer technical Information Technology degrees. We believe that
a strong college curriculum in conjunction with its top students can be a successful
combination in consulting. We are particularly interested in individuals who have
completed an internship or co-op that entails a variety of "real world" experiences.
We will afford you the opportunity to use your existing skills in a consultative
role and still allow you to learn something new.
If you are a college student who is graduating within the next year and you would
like to be considered for a position with AD/S, please make sure that you meet these
- Successful completion of a computer related degree
- Maintained a GPA of at least 3.0
- Completed an internship or co-op in your chosen field
- Have excellent communication skills and a professional image
- Possess an entrepreneurial flair
Visit our Technology
page to see some of the technologies
you can expect to work with as a member of the AD/S team.